Overhead Workstation Crane Systems
A type of crane system that can be utilized within various work area sizes and shapes or to combine multiple work areas. This type of system can be easily adapted for more complex applications by the addition of extra rails and components easily which will transform into a total expanded system.
SEE THREE EXAMPLES of how our Workstation Crane Systems are used by Vacuworx in Tulsa, Oklahoma to increase their productivity and keep their workers safe.
Example 1 • Example 2 • Example 3
• Allows a single worker to move loads from workstation to workstation
• Eliminates the need for manual lifting or manipulation of heavy loads
• An efficient replacement for multiple jib cranes and/or forklifts
• Allows use of overhead cranes for larger loads
• Flexible installation and operation
• Freestanding and easily relocated and/or reconfigured to fit the environment
• Most applications require only a standard concrete floor for installation
SEE MORE IMAGES of how these cranes are used by our customers. Click on the PHOTOS button. Click on each photo below to see a larger example.